Matthew Fedowitz, a partner in Merchant & Gould's Washington, D.C. office, will be participating in the GENNEXT 2016 Counsel Congress and Awards on March 4 in Mumbai, India as a panelist for a session titled "Mergers & Acquisitions – How To Excel In This Sphere."
This conference addresses the impact of rapid changes in the global business environment on the corporate world and the practice of in-house general counsel. The discussions at the conference will be supported by frontline evidence and case studies to ensure maximum value for attendees. Interactive sessions, peer-to-peer exchange and a discerning audience will be the hallmarks of this event.
Matthew will join in-house counsel and other private practice attorneys for this session on the second day of the conference.
Mergers & Acquisitions - How To Excel In This Sphere
March 4, 2016
Chair: Deepak Nambiar, Partner, Kelley Drye (USA)
- Dr. Vivek Mittal, Head Legal, Lupin Limited (India)
- Matthew L. Fedowitz, Partner, Merchant & Gould P.C. (USA)
- Diwakar Agarwal, Legal Director, DLA Piper (Dubai)
- Pramod Rao, General Counsel, Citi India (India)
- Ashwath Rau, Senior Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas (India)
GENNEXT COUNSEL CONGRESS & AWARDS 2016 MUMBAI, INDIA
March 3-5, 2016
Hotel Taj Lands End
Mumbai 400 050