David Bohrer, partner at Merchant & Gould and managing director of its Silicon Valley office, will be a featured presenter at the fourth annual IP Strategy Summit: Silicon Valley on November 15, 2016.
Aligning Your Enforcement Strategy with Business Goals
Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016
Enforcing your IP rights in 2017 is going to be complicated. Before litigating an important question to ask is how is this serving the business needs? Is your case as strong as you think? Does management have the fortitude to follow through? Do you have the internal resources in place? Are you working with the right outside counsel?
This panel will examine:
- Internal Due Diligence: are your patents strong enough?
- Aligning your enforcement strategy with your business goals
- Managing internal resources: Management, R&D Legal team – Are you ready?
- Engaging outside counsel & managing costs
- The keys to litigation success: prepare to succeed or prepare to fail
IP Strategy Summit: Silicon Valley
Palo Alto, California
Merchant & Gould is proud to support this conference.