Every firm has its own unique culture…conservative…casual…competitive. The list goes on.
Ours is about innovation.
Despite the size of our firm, Merchant & Gould is a place that fosters a friendly, collaborative atmosphere where attorneys at all levels of seniority freely exchange ideas about various legal issues and mentor each other in their work. Our culture provides both an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment designed to help us deliver the best possible service to clients nationwide. This environment also lends itself to developing the kind of close personal relationships typically found only in smaller firms – friendships that extend well beyond the walls of any office.
New associates at M&G are strongly encouraged to expand their interests and to understand the nature of the firm's various practice areas, including patent interferences and trademark litigation. Coupled with our training programs, the experience gained from exposure to such a broad base of IP concerns helps to develop new attorneys into well-rounded intellectual property law practitioners, whatever their ultimate choice of specialization may be.
Above all, we believe in the premise that if you are striving to deliver high-caliber services to clients – striving to develop high-caliber attorneys is not an option. It's something you have to do.
- Seven U.S. office locations.
- Over 110 attorneys.
- 50% intellectual property litigation, including trials and appeals, in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- 50% prosecution, licensing, maintaining and counseling relative to intellectual property matters both nationally and internationally.
- Complex and sophisticated legal practice in all facets of intellectual property law.
- Legal services for existing and emerging businesses specializing in high technology products and services.
- Utilization of the latest technology for conferencing and collaboration among colleagues and clients nationwide.
- Utilization of the latest technology for computer research and staff support.