Currently defending outdoor clothing retailer from patent infringement claims asserted against breathable material products. All asserted claims held unpatentable in IPR and upheld on appeal.
Led trial team in three consolidated IPR proceedings resulting in invalidation of the two listed Orange Book patents at issue for FDA-approved antifungal drug.
Successfully defended brewer and beverage can manufacturer from patent infringement claims asserted against beer c...
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1994,
Order of St. Ives, Law Review
- Bowdoin College, A.B. Biochemistry and Environmental Studies (Coordinate Major), 1989
- New York State Bar
- Colorado State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
The Best Lawyers in America© for Litigation – Patent, and Litigation – Intellectual Property, 2010 – 2024
The Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year, Litigation – Patent, Denver, 2014 & 2019
Super Lawyers, 2011-present