Handles patent preparation and prosecution of clients in the aerospace, agricultural, nonmedical device, mechanical, oil and gas, and robotics industries. Routinely conducts prior art reviews, drafts freedom to operate and product clearance opinions and prepares license agreements.
Assists companies, both large and small, as they navigate the often crowded IP landscape in order to establish a position that aligns with their business objectives. Has worked with several startup companies...
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.,
magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota, B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
American Intellectual Property Law Association
Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
American Bar Association
Minnesota State Bar Association
Hon. Jimmie V. Reyna IP Inn of Courts.